Rules of Discipline
The following acts will be treated as acts of indiscipline and the college authorities in such cases shall take suitable disciplinary action, under University Ordinance XV-B.
- Defacing of college building during elections or otherwise.
- Causing disturbance to a class, to the office, to the library or at the games.
- Disobeying the instructions of any teacher or any other higher authority..
- Misconduct or misbehaviour of any nature at the time of elections to the student-bodies, at the meetings or during any curricular or co-curricular activities.
- Misconduct or misbehaviour of any nature towards any teacher, any employee of the College/ University, any member of a statutory body of the University or any visitor to the college..
- Any act of causing violence or damage to the furniture or any other property of the institution or the University.
- Inciting others to do any of the acts afore said.
- Any other conduct anywhere which is considered to be unbecoming of a student.
- Any act of indiscipline by students in Library shall be dealt with as per University rules..
- Physical assault or threat to use physical force against any member of the teaching and non-teaching staff of any institution and against any student within the University of Delhi.
- Carrying, use or threat to use of any weapons.
- Any violation of the provisions of the Civil Rights Protection Act, 1976.
- Any violation of the status, dignity and honour of students belonging to scheduled caste/tribes and socially and educationally backward class students.
- Any practice - whether verbal or otherwise - derogatory of women.
- Any attempt at bribing or corruption in any manner.
- Wilful destruction of institution property.
- Creating ill-will or intolerance on religious or communal grounds.
- Causing disruption in any manner of the academic functioning of the University System.
- The College provides for a statutory committee called Proctorial Board/, vested with the power to investigate cases of indiscipline and decide whether a student/students is/are guilty and deciding the punishment (if any).
|Members of Proctorial Board in Deshbandhu college are:
||Dr. Sunil Kayesth (Department of Zoology) - 9871828607
||Dr. Ashish Kumar (Department of Sanskrit),
Mr. Bhawani Shankar (Department of Chemistry),
Dr. Varsha Kushwaha Singh (Department of English),
Dr. Pratibha Kumari (Department of Chemistry)
Copyright © 2016 Deshbandhu College. All Rights Reserved.