- The college grants fee concession to a maximum of 20% of the total number of students on its rolls every year.
- Fee concession is awarded to deserving students who apply on a prescribed form available in the college office.
- Information regarding freeships granted by State Government are put on the notice board from time to time. ~
- Under the National Loan Scholarship Scheme those students who have obtained a first 'division (60% marks or more) in their last examination can apply for a loan scholarship through the college.
- In addition, the college has a financial assistance fund with the objective of extending financial assistance to needy students.