- Every student must always carry the Identity Card with himself/herself.
- Every student has to produce the Identity Card whenever demanded by the Teachers/Library staff/Office/Security staff at the gates. Failure to produce the identity card will lead to punishment.
- Fresh Identity card will be made every year. The new Identity Card will be issued only on submission of the earlier one. In case a student is unable to produce his/her earlier card, he/she will have to pay a fine of Rs. 100/- to get a new one.
- In case of mutilation, a penalty of Rs. 100/- will be charged for issue of duplicate Identity Card.
- In case of loss of the Identity Card, a duplicate card will be issued only after a copy of FIR is produced.
- The Identity Card is to be surrendered by each student on leaving the college. Security refund will not be given till the student surrenders his/her Identity Card.
- Any change of address should be immediately communicated by the students to college office.
- Please visit college administration office to obtain Identity Card.