- Admissions to the first year of undergraduate courses offered in the college will be in accordance with the schedule specified by the University of Delhi for the academic session 2016-2017 (www.du.ac.in)
- All admissions will be made by the College Admission Committee.
- Only eligible students will be given admission in accordance with the announced merit-based criteria.
- For admission to any course, there may be different cut-off percentages for students from different streams, i.e., Science, Commerce and Humanities.
- Rounding-off of fractions to determine eligibility is not permissible.
- The cutoff marks which are the basis of admission to the college will be displayed on the notice board, from time to time, in accordance with the University schedule during the admission period.
- There will be separate cut-offs for General, SC, ST, OBC and PwD Category students
- The college retains its right to seek verification of information submitted from competent authorities. Concealment or misrepresentation of any material information is liable to lead to cancellation of admission, in addition to appropriate legal action.
- No individual intimation will be sent regarding acceptance or rejection of any application.