Department of Computer Science
Education today is incomplete without any knowledge of computers. A skilled student of computer science is best equipped to advance in life. The IT Industry in varied profiles such as application programming, database and network administration, web-designing, e-commerce, multimedia and animation. A degree in Computer Science can further lead students towards an MCA, M. Sc. or an MBA to improve career prospects. The department has produced quality professionals, holding important persons in the Information Technology industry in India and abroad. The dedicated faculty, besides theoretical teaching, lays special emphasis on problem-solving skills and practical hands-on training. The department is well equipped with two state-of-the-art laboratories with 40 dual boot computers hosting Windows and Linux platforms.
Year of establishment: 1985
- Names of Courses offered: B.Sc. Applied Physical Science (Computer Science)
- Names of Interdisciplinary courses and the departments/units involved “B.Sc. Physical Science with Department of Physics and Mathematics.
- Participation of the department in the courses offered by other departments: B.Sc. Physical Science with Department of Physics and Mathematics, B.Sc. Zoology (H), B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry, B.Sc. Bio-chemistry and B.Sc. Botany(H).
- Dr. Jyoti Trivedi, M.C.A., M.Tech., Ph.D., AssociateProfessor (Teacher-In-Charge)
- Ms. Sonia Yadav, M.Sc., M.Phil., M.C.A., Assistant Professor
- Ms. Rakhi Saxena, M.C.A, M.Phil., Assistant Professor
- Department has organized ICT workshops time to time from 2011 onwards (three workshops).
- College Library
- Internet facilities for Staff and Students
- Two class rooms with ICT facility
- Two computer laboratories
Copyright © 2016 Deshbandhu College. All Rights Reserved.